Ginger Dot Quilt

This quilt was made almost exactly like this one. Except the quilting and this has a cotton back. I love this quilt all crinkly with the free motion quilting. This one is also in the shop. After this I’m taking a break from making things for the shop. It’s always fun, but its more fun to make things I know are going to stay in my home for us to use and look at everyday. Plus next week I’m headed off to Seattle (home) for a few weeks, so it will be a nice chance to start a new project or two while my little man is in Grandparent heaven.

8 Responses to Ginger Dot Quilt

1. Robin April 22, 2009 at 9:54 pm #

so pretty! I love how crinkly it is, too!

2. roseylittlethings April 22, 2009 at 11:35 pm #

so pretty, I really love the backing fabric, what is it??

3. Trisha April 22, 2009 at 11:52 pm #

Very pretty! I love all those fabrics!

4. Fiesta April 23, 2009 at 10:13 am #

very springy and sweet

5. Rannyjean April 23, 2009 at 3:52 pm #

We are having wonderful spring weather here in Aberdeen, WA, if you get this close to the coast, I would love to meet you face to face! I love the fabrics you chose!

6. Heather April 23, 2009 at 10:35 pm #

So, I’ve just spent the last half hour browsing your blog, and on every post, I think that I like that one, no, that one better, no… wait, that one! I love your quilts. They are so bright and fun. Thanks for taking the time to post.

I am just starting to machine quilt my quilts, and I am liking it more and more. Also, the minki fabric you use is adorable. I added some into a quilt for my sister and I loved the texture it added, though I had fuzzy fluffy minki particles all over my house for about a week afterwards 🙂

7. Angie April 24, 2009 at 10:03 pm #

Very nice, I love the fabric!

8. TwoPrettyLittleSkirts April 26, 2009 at 12:50 am #

This quilt is beautiful! I love the collection of fabrics you’ve used. I just got done making my girls dresses w/fabrics in the ginger blossom collection.
    Since I have no idea about quilting…how did you get the blanket to have that “crinkled” look?