Better things to do….

IMG_0689 Like going to our favorite beach in Port Townsend at Fort Warden State Park.  And getting the picnic blanket extra dirty with lots of memories and diet coke spills.   The summer has finally come back to visit so we are soaking it up. IMG_0714-1 This is my little bad mutt dog Jack.  He’s about the laziest dog you’ll ever meet.  I’m not a dog person, but Jack doesn’t bark or stink or shed a lot, so I like him.   IMG_0701 I did manage to pull fabrics for another quilt.   We’ll see when I get around to it but I’ve enjoyed looking at these cute fabrics together in the meantime. IMG_0744

20 Responses to Better things to do….

1. scrapworking August 19, 2009 at 12:39 am #

Good for you! Love the picnic blanket and the fabrics for something new. Enjoy what's left of the summer!

2. patsy August 19, 2009 at 1:53 am #

I seriously can't wait to see what you do with this fabric~

a dog that doesn't stink, shed or bark— NO WAY?? wow- I've got to trade my two stinkin' barkers in!

3. ~Michelle~ August 19, 2009 at 2:18 am #

Aww, what a cute lil doggie! And great fabrics – I'm sure whatever you make from them will be awesome!

4. larry7pokey August 19, 2009 at 2:26 am #

So fun to see your cutie running on the beach with your cutie quilt there too! Happy times! pokey

5. Blue is Bleu August 19, 2009 at 2:44 am #

Your dog is precious!!! Love the fabrics you pulled :)

6. Care August 19, 2009 at 3:08 am #

CUTE fabrics!! The tiny houses on the top of the stack are KILLING me! ….I recognize a few of the others!

Can't wait to see the quilt.

7. Samantha Jane designs... August 19, 2009 at 4:12 am #

Those fabrics are wonderful!!! I especially love the little houses on the top – what is that??? I can't wait to see what you do with this.

8. CJ August 19, 2009 at 4:13 am #

Great scene! Lovely to see your quilt in use. I am not a dog person either, is that PC? Are we allowed to admit that online? Of course no barking, no stink and minimal shedding – that is ALMOST as good as a stuffed animal!

9. Sew Create It - Jane August 19, 2009 at 7:38 am #

Your dog sounds more like a cat! :o) My kind of dog…

Interesting pile of fabric…look forward to seeing what you do with them.

10. Mama Megs August 19, 2009 at 9:25 am #

Where is this fabulous beach in Port Townsend? We were just there dang it! Let me know so I can go-it looks great. We should get together eh? I have a week and a half left here :)

11. Cheryl Arkison August 19, 2009 at 2:13 pm #

I like that combo!
    PS if you ever move in there don't tell us because you will have a bunch of quilters beating down your door!

12. Tracy T. August 20, 2009 at 3:15 am #

Oh my gosh – we were there, too! But, methinks, you were on the right side of the Marine Science Center pier? We call the left side of the pier alternately "baby beach" or "locals beach." Me and my two, plus about ninety-eleven hundred other boys were there yesterday from about 1-5:30! We'll have to meet someday, soon I think!

13. Chase August 20, 2009 at 4:44 am #

I don't remember when was the last time we went to beach. The picnic quilt looks great!! I can't wait to see your new quilt. I love the little houses fabric!

^___^**

14. Quilted Cupcake August 20, 2009 at 6:48 pm #

I love that little house, too. Bet it would have great light for quilting! :)

15. little pink room August 20, 2009 at 7:04 pm #

Cute dog!!

16. Rita August 21, 2009 at 7:05 am #

Your way of presentation is so nice. It force me to view it.

RITA

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

17. Wendy August 21, 2009 at 4:11 pm #

Love that little pile of fabrics, what a great combo – and the wee dog is cute too!

18. Terri August 25, 2009 at 8:04 am #

Wow i almost kissed my computer screen, what a cutie patootie doggie!

19. Michell August 27, 2009 at 7:08 am #

The fabrics are beautiful..
    I really love the little houses on the top…

Michell
    Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

20. Kristin August 30, 2009 at 1:19 am #

I just love that stack of fabrics!