Yay, I’m glad to have this one finished!
I added two borders since I had lots of scraps just the right size, and now its a perfect lap size, I think it ended up being about 63″ by 75″. I wasn’t so sure about this one as I was making it, but now that its done I am in love with it. The back is a solid yellow cotton to match the front.
This last picture is for my hubby….who kindly suggested that this blog would be way more exciting if I took “action” shots of my quilts instead of boring ones. Good call Jay….it is way more exciting.
And for those of you that want to know, the tutorial for these blocks can be found here.