Doily Pillow

Has a week flown by already?  I have been sick sick sick this week with a cold/sinusitis, its just part of the fun that comes with the end of pregnancy I suppose.   I did bunker down and make this doily pillow, which I don’t like at all now that’s its done.   I like the smaller linen version I made way back when here way better.  Anyways….now its on the re-do list and I’m tempted just to buy this one instead.  IMG_2496 Have a great weekend and get some crafting done for me!

20 Responses to Doily Pillow

1. Lise February 26, 2010 at 8:29 pm #

Oh, I really like it! I like the simplicity of the first one better, too, maybe, but as soon as I saw this one, I thought "I've got to make one!"

2. Peggy February 26, 2010 at 8:43 pm #

Isn't the one from target great? That is my next project… just waiting to find my stash of fabric. The packers go sneaky and I can't figure out which box it is in… They labeled things rather oddly so it have been interesting (to say the least!)

Is the doily from your grandma? I think I am going to have to make a few. It will be colorful as my grandma made orange and white doilies! Now if I can only find the brown material.. ha ha!!

3. Laurel February 26, 2010 at 8:49 pm #

I like both of yours so much better than the one from Target, to be honest. Beautiful work!

4. Kelly L. February 26, 2010 at 9:29 pm #

Adorable – Now I know what to do with all the doilies I have.

5. Merrie February 26, 2010 at 10:23 pm #

I love your doily pillows way more than the Target pillow.
    The newest one that you made is my favorite, it's so cute!

6. Candy February 26, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

I like both of your pillows. They are cute.

7. Jessica February 26, 2010 at 11:57 pm #

So cute! I still have the Doily pillow you made and it looks so cute on one of our chairs in the living room! You do such a beautiful job and you are very talented! :)

8. kwiltmakr February 27, 2010 at 12:52 am #

I like it but the one made with linen is nicer I think and that has to do with the fact that it is linen. Just nothing like linen.

9. apronstrung February 27, 2010 at 1:16 am #

Oh I like both of these way better than the target option. I think I'm going to have to go rummage through my linen chest for some doilies. Lovely work.

10. Leslie February 27, 2010 at 4:40 am #

this is so pretty….i love the color contrast

11. AlessandraLace February 27, 2010 at 1:21 pm #

amazing. hugs from Italy

12. Honey February 27, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

I think your pillow is darling! Thanks for giving the idea. I just may make one for myself. I am a doily kind of girl to! :)

13. ohiostar5 February 27, 2010 at 2:16 pm #

Love the pillows—-now what did I do with those old doilys that I bought years ago at the thrift shop? Hope that I didn't give them away when I moved to Texas. BettyLou

14. happyfind February 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm #

Definitely yours! These pillows are just lovely!!!

15. Ashlee February 28, 2010 at 8:50 am #

Whatever, give it to me!! 😀

16. Mickie February 28, 2010 at 12:41 pm #

What are you talking about ? This one is great, gives it a graphic art quality. I love it!

17. Material Mary February 28, 2010 at 1:02 pm #

The pillow is cute, but why not add some of the rosettes to it from the Target pillow you like. That would add punch and be adorable.
    Mary

18. Abby's granny February 28, 2010 at 9:29 pm #

I like both your pilows, but I actually like the bigger one more!

19. Cris A March 1, 2010 at 3:39 pm #

Holy Cow! I stumbled across your blog last night and just spent the last 3 hours looking and reading ALL OF IT!!! I've just started quilting and your blog is such a great inspiration! Your quilts are so fun! I want to make them all, and maybe start blogging again (been awhile)!! I'm off to the fabric store now!!
    Cris

20. Evelyn March 3, 2010 at 1:21 am #

The pillow with the chocolate rosettes is sweet but if I had to choose my personal fave is the pillow with the four doilies. It just so right. What a great idea.
    Hope your stuffy nose has cleared.