Today is brought to you..

By the letter B:
Breakfast….but no baking ( from a can).
Blocks…I made last night, these have a way to go but I love that fish fabric! (its by Heather Ross)
Blue…the color of my living room wall (s).  It makes me happy every morning.  The color is Better Homes & Garden # 105 from Walmart.  Don’t look at my curtains ( I said don’t look!)  I’m pretty sure that’s a decorating sin of some sort but they have no hope of being fixed soon.
And a Big Big Belly…..in my jammies.  I think this belly has outgrown all but 2 of my maternity shirts in the last week.
Happy Monday!

36 Responses to Today is brought to you..

1. Ashe Family March 1, 2010 at 6:56 pm #

where oh where did you get your alphabet cards? I have been looking for some jsut like that all over Etsy, but haven't found any I like!

2. Melissa March 1, 2010 at 6:58 pm #

Yay for a happy baby bump! And thanks for letting us know the color, I think I have a table that needs to be that color.

3. Blue Is Bleu March 1, 2010 at 7:07 pm #

Love the baby bump! And the blocks of course :) Now I want a cinnamon roll…

4. Claire March 1, 2010 at 7:31 pm #

Where do i start….
    #1 – those ABC cards are so adorable (and we only see the one and half of two others)

#2 – who cares that the roll came out of a can…IT LOOKS DELICIOUS!

#3 – the blocks look great and makes me jealous

#4 – your living room walls look AWESOME….kudos to you for using Walmart paint….you'll have to let me know how you like the paint in general….and the little red rocker looks great next to the wall like that

#5 – look at you rockin that mommy belly (I think you're done though, the belly button has popped out 😉

#6 – I see that HST quilt in the background…have I told you how jealous I am of it….made me want one of my own, so I'm putting one together, but I'm giving it to my prego sis as a baby shower gift.

Sorry for such a long commen, but your post has so many great things happening at once.

5. Laura March 1, 2010 at 7:39 pm #

That cinnamon roll is making me HUNGRY! And I agree with you, that fish fabric is the cutest!

6. Erin March 1, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

I've got a little rocker almost exactly like that one and your recent posts on painting it have encouraged me to go ahead and paint mine too! I'd been deciding …. but yours is so cute I can't pass up making mine cute too!

7. Tracy March 1, 2010 at 7:49 pm #

Love that blue. Getting ready to paint our bedroom blue or beige and I think this might be the deal breaker!

8. Barbara Myltschenko March 1, 2010 at 8:22 pm #

Love it, love it! The bump looks amazing,and you only have a couple weeks left, way to go! I'm jelious, and still a little upset at how cute your nursery is, but I'll get over it, hopefully in the next few weeks 😉

9. Poppyprint March 1, 2010 at 8:24 pm #

Nice post! There are so many new and soon-to-be-new mommas on blogland, it's nice to share in your excitement and preparations.

10. ktquilts March 1, 2010 at 8:44 pm #

B….
    Beautiful Blocks…
    Blissful Blue…
    and Bitty Baby Bump…
    Blessings,
    KT

11. Cheryl Arkison March 1, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

One more… Beautiful!

12. I Love Baby Quilts! March 1, 2010 at 8:53 pm #

You've got a skinny girl's baby bump! You can tell you'll go right back to your former shape after you give birth.

13. Katie March 1, 2010 at 8:58 pm #

I love that you're willing to put up a picture of yourself, pregnant, and in jammies. Good for you!! 😉 How much longer will you have that belly?

14. Purple Quilter Queen March 1, 2010 at 9:01 pm #

How cute! Are you counting the days down??? Can't wait to see the little fella and hear what his name is. Did anyone guess it right from your post the other day?? Do tell. Jenn

15. Kimberly March 1, 2010 at 9:14 pm #

I think you meant Beautiful Belly! I'm telling you, mine NEVER looked that good!

16. Tracey J March 1, 2010 at 9:29 pm #

Oh, I remember when the maternity shirts were outgrown!

You look beautiful. and I LOVE those blocks! :)

Not much longer!

17. stitchinpenny March 1, 2010 at 9:59 pm #

I love the fact that you shared your belly with us. The thought of an impending birth makes me happy. I am filled with joy that you will nurture this child because you seem to have great attributes for a parent.

18. The Girl from Mozambique March 1, 2010 at 10:37 pm #

Beatiful!

19. Julie Peterson March 1, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Look how cute you are! Happy Monday!

20. Elizabeth March 1, 2010 at 11:09 pm #

Ooh! I can't wait to hear the good news of your baby's birth! I love that color blue; it's what we have in our learning room.

21. lifeinredshoes March 1, 2010 at 11:17 pm #

You make a very cute prego girl. Your little one must be due soon?

And thank you so much for the wonderful ideas and tutorials, they are the best!

22. Cora March 2, 2010 at 12:22 am #

Your B's are all B-eautiful including your B-elly!
    B-irth is B-eautiful!!

23. Trent and Dianne Rencher March 2, 2010 at 1:25 am #

That's it, we are moving in!

24. Mary on Lake Pulaski March 2, 2010 at 3:32 am #

Happy Monday to you too Allison!

25. aniza March 2, 2010 at 5:47 am #

B-eautiful post!

26. Sarah March 2, 2010 at 7:07 am #

You can get THAT out of a CAN!!!! No way!

27. Honey March 2, 2010 at 12:27 pm #

Your baby belly is darling! :)

28. Rinachiyya March 2, 2010 at 1:14 pm #

Gorgeous color and that is my favorite color baby blue.
    Love what you have done and I also love that belly of yours.
    From the looks of it it will not be long before the baby is coming.It is all worth it once the baby is born.
    The B blocks are so cute.

Have a wonderful blessed day.

29. Mum in Bloom March 2, 2010 at 1:39 pm #

Saw the link to your beautiful blog over at Farm & Fru Fru. I'm so glad I stopped by! What a lovely site you have here :) Now to click on your Followers tab and sign-up!

30. The Weathered Cottage March 2, 2010 at 7:11 pm #

love the wall color and cute cute belly!

31. Rebekah March 2, 2010 at 7:42 pm #

those alphabet cards are adorable…where did you find them?

32. Jessica March 3, 2010 at 6:59 am #

You so stinking cute Allison! You make me laugh. I love your baby belly! So adorable. Don't forget another important "B"…BEN! lol.

33. Farmgirl Susan March 7, 2010 at 3:10 pm #

I just found your blog and am loving this cheerful, brightly colored post! Thanks for the smile. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)

34. Christina March 11, 2010 at 4:49 am #

Pffft! You call that huge?! You should look at my 40 week photo. :)

B is our favorite letter! It was the first that Brice learned and it's what he has always called his bear. Mr. B. My son has the same red rocking chair! $5 at Goodwill. :)

35. diariodeunacouturier March 14, 2010 at 10:06 pm #

I just love the cinnamon roll!!!!

36. Susan Weinroth April 4, 2010 at 2:23 am #

hi! i just found your blog (and love it!) and would love to know about where you bought the alpha cards, too. they are super-cute! as is the whole shared room!