Market highlights

Sick of all the market talk yet?  Me too.  But here’s some more…
During set up:
The first day with V (if you can’t tell I am really tall…and V is really short small):
Crashing the Riley Blake party with this crazy bunch (so..much…fun):
American Jane:
And more friends (photo taken by Sandi Klop herself):
Overall I had a great first market experience.  It’s always scary to put myself out there…but once I strapped on my big girl panties and went for it I was fine.   The best part was meeting all of these great blog friends face to face…the rest was just a perk.

23 Responses to Market highlights

1. Siobhan May 21, 2011 at 4:56 pm #

Hi the market highlights look great.Your stand looks fab, so bright and inviting. I wish we had shows like that here in Ireland but Unfortunately we don't. I could only see two craft shows happening here April and November. There seems to be a huge variety there at the market. Looks so cool :)

2. Mary on Lake Pulaski May 21, 2011 at 5:10 pm #

So glad it was a happy excursion for you!

3. Carol T May 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

I thought your booth looked so cute. I hope you did good business wise too at market.

4. Angela D. May 21, 2011 at 5:20 pm #

Your patterns are great! Congratulations on your adventure. I'm sure you'll be successful by looking at all your great quilts.

5. Funky Kim May 21, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

I don't think I could ever grow tired of Market talk. Your booth looked fantastic!

6. Linda May 21, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

Your booth looks just perfect!

7. Quiltingranny May 21, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

I love when bloggers and quilters share their market experience! I can't attend, so I can enjoy for the view of your camera!

8. Mari Angeles Iglesias May 21, 2011 at 6:46 pm #

Hi Allison.

I'm glad you had some good days on the market and have seen their friends. These things make a good day even better.

Greetings from Granada, Spain, from espiralcaracola.blogspot.com
    Patchwork from the Alpujarra "

9. Liv May 21, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

Love the photos I cannot get enough of market as I live in Ireland!

10. Jenn May 21, 2011 at 8:30 pm #

I agree with everyone… the booth looked awesome. That red lamp is super fun! You standing next to your short friend reminds me of me (short…errr..small) and my best sewing friend (tall).

11. Jan Marie May 21, 2011 at 9:27 pm #

your booth was so cute. I enjoyed saying hi to you but didn't stop to talk. I took so many pictures I think I could blog for a year on market. I think my readers are afraid I might.

12. Lindsay Conner May 21, 2011 at 10:47 pm #

Looked like so much fun!

13. goseemakeanddo May 22, 2011 at 12:13 am #

Ah look, it's my friend Erin!

14. Anna May 22, 2011 at 2:17 am #

looks like a blast, meeting everyone is super fun. :)

15. Life In A Pink Bunny Suit May 22, 2011 at 2:22 am #

Love the pictures…so bright and happy. Thanks for sharing!

16. Sarah May 22, 2011 at 9:25 am #

AWSOME! NOt only did you give it a go you had FUN – most important – the fun. I hope the work comes rolling in now!

17. mujus May 22, 2011 at 10:56 am #

It looks like you had some FUN!! I'm jealous! :)

Thanks for sharing these happy pictures, you all look great! :)

18. nicole May 22, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Its always so nice to meet people with your same interests, there is always so much to talk about!
    Really looks great! I admire your courage to put yourself out there. Go get em! Hopefully it pays off for you :) Thanks for sharing!

19. Cheryl Arkison May 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

I hope from a business perspective that it was also great! And I love that you brought your hutch. That's awesome!

20. Tracy May 22, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

I know I dont really "know" you but I am so proud and impressed for you growing your blog and following and taking it to this next level. And then of course there is your crazy quilt talent. Way to go!

21. a little bit biased May 23, 2011 at 2:01 am #

It was great to meet you in person at Market! Your booth and quilts are sooo cute!

Amber

22. Erin @ two more seconds May 23, 2011 at 6:50 am #

We did have fun, huh?! Thanks for hanging out with us shorties ;]

23. Julie @ Jaybird Quilts May 23, 2011 at 1:05 pm #

sick of market?? never! 😉 Your booth was beautiful & It was great to meet you! I realized we never got a photo together… oh well next time!