Baby Bowtie

It was time to clear some space in my sewing room dresser…so this little quilt finally caught a break and was finished.  I made this quilt 2 years ago for a tutorial (you can find the tutorial here)…and now I can finally donate it and find it a home.
Days like this I’m thankful for quick finish projects that give me a little time to myself.
Because this cute little girl is a whirlwind!!!
A very happy whirlwind that can unload my drawers and cupboards in seconds. :)

25 Responses to Baby Bowtie

1. Nisa-mom October 12, 2013 at 2:27 am #

adorable quilt, adorable baby .. perfect combination :)

2. QuarterMileQuilts October 12, 2013 at 2:55 am #

She's growing up so fast! Too cute!

3. Cranberry Morning October 12, 2013 at 3:40 am #

Darling quilt, so cheery! yeah, that little one looks like a handful. :-)) How cute!

4. Christine S October 12, 2013 at 4:17 am #

Great finish, I really need to make one of these!

5. margaret October 12, 2013 at 4:17 am #

such a cute little girl, mine are a bit older 41 snd 37!
    Quilt very nice and checked out your tutorial, will have a go and make a block to add to my stash I am building up as I learn to make the various blocks.

6. Carla October 12, 2013 at 4:59 am #

Cute little girlie and I love the quilt

7. Judith Blinkenberg October 12, 2013 at 5:04 am #

Oh my what a cutie! I bought a fat quarter bundle of your new fabric. I can hardly wait, although I don't think will be as cute as your little girl! Oh and upur quilt is very nice!! jlblvn at gmail dot com

8. Lisa October 12, 2013 at 5:31 am #

Great choice on the backing!!! What an adorable quilt.

9. Nina John October 12, 2013 at 5:58 am #

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Cccam Server

10. Kellie October 12, 2013 at 6:03 am #

She's so BIG!!! How'd those trick or treat bags turn out?

11. Suz J October 12, 2013 at 6:30 am #

I remember the days when every drawer and cupboard had kiddie locks on them, and everything else was up out of reach. I bought your book and it arrived yesterday – I already have some fabric lined up for some of the projects… love it!

12. Diane-crewe October 12, 2013 at 8:13 am #

just been looking at your pattern in the new patchwork and quilting magazine .. well done for being part of this xx

13. Vera October 12, 2013 at 9:24 am #

I really like this pattern!

14. trish October 12, 2013 at 11:19 am #

Oh my goodness! Would you look at her!! So cute! I looked at your family photo on my fridge from last Christmas and cant get over how fast time has gone! :0) Those days go by way to quickly!

15. Vicki Posten October 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

Such a sweet finish and an even sweeter whirlwind!

16. Linda Shields October 12, 2013 at 3:06 pm #

You are such a good Mommie. And quilter!

17. Susan Lawson October 12, 2013 at 3:22 pm #

What a cutie! (she just made me smile!) I love that age of discovery…when plastic cups and pots with wooden spoons can occupy a few minutes! :) I've got a basket full of little fabric bits, seems this quilt could clear a lot of them out, will definitely make a bowtie. thanks for sharing

18. oneenglishteacher October 12, 2013 at 5:10 pm #

I love the bright colors in this quilt!

19. Helen L October 12, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

Such a Cutie Pie!!! And yep, she does look like a little whirlwind!! :-) Cute quit too, and I just ordered some Wallflowers and get to pick it up next week from Julie from The Intrepid Thread (she has great prices!). I'm so happy that you used Navy in this line! I love navy way more than black! I can't wait till I can see your fabric in person!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Helen in Healdsburg

20. Cindy October 13, 2013 at 4:25 am #

Adorable quilt and such a precious little one who is really growing too fast!! I bet she does keep you busy!:) Have a great weekend!

21. Nurdan October 13, 2013 at 8:12 am #

OMG!!! She has grown so much!! I couldn't recognise her! Beautiful hair too! Gorgeous bubba! Sorry, is there a quilt in this post??? :)

22. Jana October 13, 2013 at 5:59 pm #

wow – what a wonderfull quilt! Congratulations.

23. claudia October 14, 2013 at 3:13 am #

Your little one is adorable!
    Congrats on the quilt finish, it is super cute! I think I need to make one like that!

24. Cheryl Arkison October 14, 2013 at 1:04 pm #

OMG, talk about whirlwinds! I totally forgot about this stage of toddlers. I am getting nothing done and I'm pooped.

25. kaesey October 16, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

Precious baby…and quilt! I love your colors. And I can relate to the kiddo-who-empties-drawers thing!