Spring Quilt Market 2015

Last week I told you I’d take tons of pictures and have lots to share about Quilt Market in Minneapolis….and then I forgot my camera and barely took any pictures *face palm*.  Oh well.  If you haven’t already seen a ton of quilt market pictures, check out the #quiltmarket hashtag on Instagram…more market coverage than you could ever wish for!

I did 2 booths this year…it’s a long story but it ended up being better for me and it was so nice to be able to focus on fabric in one booth and patterns in the other.  I was in the Windham Fabrics section promoting my Hazel fabric and new Hazel patterns:

And my husband held down the fort in the other booth across the aisle:

Can you tell which of the two booths I spent more time preparing for?  LOL.
My booth neighbor was Heather…she’s amazing and gorgeous and I tried not to creepy stare at her.  Her new line Tiger Lily is my favorite yet.

My favorite display was this lovely woven wall by Anna Marie Horner.  So simple and yet a total show stopper.

My favorite “coming soon” line at Market was the paint by number horses by Erin Michael for Moda.  It’s so beautiful.

See the horse with the laser eyes?  Love it.
So there’s my semi-lame attempt at covering another amazing Quilt Market.  I enjoyed this one more than previous markets…I went with no expectations and low(er) stress and loved it all!

17 Responses to Spring Quilt Market 2015

1. Sue May 21, 2015 at 4:42 am #

Had a laugh over this! Sounds like you had a great time.

2. Carie May 21, 2015 at 6:39 am #

It sounds like it was amazing! That woven wall is quite incredible and I love seeing both your stands. Although now I have hankering for some Hazel and some Tigerlily!!

3. Southern Gal May 21, 2015 at 10:54 am #

Your booths turned out beautiful. And I love that woven wall. Not so sure about the horse with the laser eyes. 😉

4. Allison May 21, 2015 at 11:15 am #

Actually it's a relief not to see too many photos at once! I love the woven wall – what a fantastic idea. And your booths look very attractive – I hope they drew lots of interest?

5. Paige May 21, 2015 at 11:18 am #

Thanks for sharing Quilt Market photos. Great job on both booths. You are right, the laser eyes crack me up, but I especially love plant. I wouldn't kill it, maybe a little dusting from time to time.

6. DivaMomCarol May 21, 2015 at 12:42 pm #

Oh Allison! You crack me up! Loved your comment about your boot neighbor…she IS gorgeous! And your dh is a keeper! Much Love to you from Michigan!

7. Rosemary B❤️ May 21, 2015 at 12:43 pm #

Very sweet.
    I love the fabric line. I am greatly looking forward to your fabric coming out and ME purchasing lots of it.
    I love the quilts you made. Especially the zigzag one and the one on the wall that looks like backwards and upside down F's for fantastic and fabulous and frolicsome

8. Auntie Pami May 21, 2015 at 1:33 pm #

Poor Jay! Hope the shoppers weren't too hard on him. I know lots of little girls are ready for the horses!

9. tkyes May 21, 2015 at 1:39 pm #

It was a fun market! I was bummed that it was a little on the cool side in our fair city. Your booth looked great. Hope you guys got to enjoy a good meal or two while you were in town.

10. Lori May 21, 2015 at 2:30 pm #

Gorgeous booth and beautiful quilts.

11. Emarie21 May 21, 2015 at 4:16 pm #

NEAT! I wish I knew about the Fair..I'm from the area and only live an hour away…hopefully next year??

12. Diane May 21, 2015 at 4:33 pm #

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Wish I had been there, but I'll have to wait til next year.

13. Ioleen May 21, 2015 at 4:38 pm #

Both booths are wonderful. Beautiful quilts in both.

14. Lisa Henry May 21, 2015 at 5:10 pm #

Totally stealing some of these ideas for decorating my daughter's wedding reception! Super pretty, thanks for sharing! =)

15. Helen L May 21, 2015 at 9:27 pm #

So glad you enjoyed it better than other years. And so fun (and what a good sport)to have your hubby maning 🙂 your other booth! Great that it was just across the aisle!! Can't wait to see your new line IRL! It comes out in August? Hugs H

16. Susanne vb May 21, 2015 at 9:37 pm #

What FUN…thanks for sharing 🙂

17. pcflamingo May 21, 2015 at 11:27 pm #

Love your fabrics and your patterns! So impressed!