Starstruck

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

Well hey!!  I hope you had a nice weekend…a long weekend if you’re in the States!    I have four new patterns to share with you finally.

Today I’m sharing Starstruck.

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

I looooove these colors.

This quilt is made with fat quarters, plus a background color and white.  The blue background color in this quilt is Kona cotton in Copen.  The pattern includes 5 sizes…and I could not for the life of me decide to make the throw size small or large…so I included both.  I come from a family of giants and we love our throw quilts big!  😉

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

Kathy quilted this  with my favorite loopty-loops.

I used a lot of Dixie fabric in this quilt, including the backing and the binding.

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

You can see the material requirements for this quilt here in my shop.  It’s available as a PDF or paper version.

Starstruck Quilt Pattern

See ya tomorrow!

21 Responses to Starstruck

1. Trish September 6, 2016 at 9:54 am #

Eeeppp!!! I love your new pattern! Can’t wait to see the others! ❤ Trish

2. Vicki W. September 6, 2016 at 2:39 pm #

Woulda bought the pattern just find out what that blue is! 😉

3. pamelajs56 September 7, 2016 at 3:17 am #

I love it!

4. Judy Whitfield September 7, 2016 at 5:01 am #

Those colors! Bought the pattern – onward to find that blue background!!

5. divamomcarol September 7, 2016 at 5:32 am #

This is stunning, Allison. Especially the use of the fabric Copen, by Kona.
    May I ask the dimensions of the focal squares? I have a stack of fabric and may have to ‘fussy cut,’.
    Thank you so much. You are so talented! -Carol in Michigan

• Allison September 7, 2016 at 3:51 pm #

4 1/2″ cut ! 🙂

6. Candy Radford September 7, 2016 at 5:53 am #

Oh my gosh! I just love this!! I wish I had no WIPS right now cuz I would make this right now! Of course I should probably get ready for work but oh well. I’m buying the pattern and putting this on the top of my long list of quilts I want to make! Beautiful!

7. Sylvia Anderson September 7, 2016 at 6:01 am #

Though I like the quilt, that gorgeous pillow really caught my eye. It’s beautiful. Is there a pattern in the works for that?

• Allison September 7, 2016 at 3:52 pm #

It’s from Target! Probably easier and cheaper to buy! But I do have a tutorial similar in my Tutorials for a Petal Pillow with red petals…kind of the same thing just make the back and flower the same color!

8. pennylanequilts September 7, 2016 at 6:21 am #

Love the pattern, especially the way the background fabric frames the blocks.

9. kathy o September 7, 2016 at 7:57 am #

I’m so crazy about stars – this one is a MUST! Love the Copen blue – I’ll have to grab a few yards of it as well. Nice photos!

10. wpbmommy1 September 7, 2016 at 11:30 am #

I just have to say that of all the blogs I am subscribed to, yours if by far my most favorite one. Sometimes when I come home from work and I’m too tired to do anything I’ll just visit it to look at all the beautiful quilts you make. I just LOVE the stars in this quilt. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with us. Your posts definitely make my days brighter. I haven’t had the time to quilt in a long while so coming here makes up for that.

• Allison September 7, 2016 at 8:47 pm #

This comment made my day…and it started out as a doozy with a baby that will not let me put her down! So thank you for making my morning! 🙂 -Al

11. Karen September 7, 2016 at 12:47 pm #

I Love the colors and the pattern! The yellow pillow rocks with the quilt and Jane is the cutest baby in the world with those expressions! Please, kiss her face for me!

• Allison September 7, 2016 at 8:48 pm #

I gave her lots of kisses for you!! 😉

12. MM Brown September 7, 2016 at 5:51 pm #

Love your quilts! They look fabulous with Pt. No Pt. as a backdrop.

• Allison September 7, 2016 at 8:47 pm #

Good eye!! We love P no P!!!!

• MM Brown September 8, 2016 at 3:11 pm #

It’s home, so hard to miss.

13. Julie September 8, 2016 at 2:27 am #

Love your starstruck quilt! The colours are so bright and pretty. Nice nice to see when I’ve had such a lousy day!!!!

14. Debbie Smith September 8, 2016 at 9:57 am #

Allison, you are amazing. I love all of the quilts that you design and make. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. You inspire me!

15. Karen September 8, 2016 at 11:52 am #

What a perfect background for these multicolor stars! I didn’t know I was getting blog posts from a giant–cool 🙂 And, I agree, there is nothing more aggravating than a skimpy throw.