Woven

Woven Quilt Pattern, 4 fat quarters plus a background fabric makes a baby quilt!

My favorite thing to do is figure out how to make a quilt.  I love taking a design and trying to figure out how to make it work with a cut of fabric…sort of a quilt puzzle.  That part is even better than the actual sewing!

It uses 4 fat quarters and a background fabric to make a baby size quilt.  Three of the prints are a Riley Blake collection called Greatest Adventure, and the red is a Cotton and Steel basic.

Woven Quilt Pattern

Woven Quilt Pattern

The back is a green tile print from Dixie, and I quilted this on my own machine.

Woven Quilt Pattern

This beach has the greatest driftwood forts.  I’m a mean Mom and never let my kids go in these big ones for long…all that loose wood scares me and I can imagine it falling on them!  I’m such a worry wart but still…yikes!

Woven Quilt Pattern

I made this quilt in girly Dixie colors too.  This was my tester quilt.

Woven Quilt Pattern

Woven Quilt Pattern

Woven Quilt Pattern

You still with me?  I had so many pictures to share!  Woven is in my shop.

Woven Quilt Pattern

Have a nice weekend!

21 Responses to Woven

1. Lace Faerie September 9, 2016 at 12:27 am #

Oh, that’s darling! I ordered! Can’t wait to download in the morning!

2. kaholly September 9, 2016 at 2:42 am #

Woven is pretty nice. I need to make a few boy or gender neutral quilts to have on hand, and this would be a perfect design to use!

3. Connie Teasley September 9, 2016 at 4:06 am #

Sew sweet! Love the bright happy colors.

4. Deb September 9, 2016 at 4:35 am #

As always just beautiful! Love your style so much.

5. Jan Altomare September 9, 2016 at 5:19 am #

This is a great quilt. It looks like one to go together quickly for when you need something and forgot to start making it.

6. Mary Richardson September 9, 2016 at 5:26 am #

I don’t know Dixie girly fabrics. It’s new to me. Can I have a little more info please about the line? I love the colors. They would be great in a quilt I have in the planning stages. Used to be a Canadian neighbour. I miss the coastline all the time. Nova Scotia doesn’t have any of that wonderful driftwood. Thanks sew much.

7. Stubbled Grapes September 9, 2016 at 6:08 am #

I saw this pattern in the shop and just had to get it. I love it’s simplicity 🙂 Just got to find some fabric to make it in!

8. Susan September 9, 2016 at 6:24 am #

As always, love your new quilts, patterns, and the way you use your fabrics! I like all of your new patterns – gotta put these quilts on my to-do list! I enjoy the way you write too – I’d worry with all that driftwood as well and kudos for Target!

9. Paige September 9, 2016 at 10:05 am #

I LOVE this!

10. Lynne Tilley September 9, 2016 at 5:12 pm #

Love love love this quilt sooooooo much! You are so very talented!

11. Muriel September 9, 2016 at 6:25 pm #

I love the way you designed the Woven quilt. I did place an order for the pattern however I don’t seem to be able to receive it. I used Paypay to pay for it. Can you help me out?

12. Sandi September 9, 2016 at 10:17 pm #

I love your new quilt pattern! I just bought it and can wait to make it for my new grandson. Thank you. Hugs,

13. Kirstin September 11, 2016 at 11:25 am #

I’m curious how long should I plan for making the quilt
    Top?

14. Amanda September 11, 2016 at 11:52 am #

Me too, I love figuring out patterns!

15. Rebecca Grace September 13, 2016 at 9:44 am #

Beautiful and very unique! You are calling it a fat quarter pattern, but I’m wondering whether it would be adaptable for jelly roll strips? I’ve got a bunch of Kaffe Fassett Collective and Kona Solid jelly roll strips and I’m looking for a project to use them up.

• Allison September 16, 2016 at 9:06 pm #

This one definitely wouldn’t work with jelly roll strips…you could probably make a similar design thought!

16. beckyroberts September 15, 2016 at 12:05 pm #

Can’t get that little tent print out of my mind!

There is so much to a quilt- the engineer in me loves the mental exercise of figuring out how things go together. What a fantastic pattern to figure out. Thanks so much for sharing! What an inspiration.

17. Thea September 15, 2016 at 11:05 pm #

Super cute! I just love your patterns and colors!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Speedy Speedster | PieceMakerQuilts - October 11, 2016

[…] pattern is called Woven and is a new one by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew.  Her patterns are so well written; it was a […]