Bizzy Kid take 2

Bizzy Kid Quilt Pattern

3 years ago I discontinued this pattern for a few months so I could add more size options to the pattern…and 39 months later I finally did it!  😉

Sorry to everyone who emailed me for this pattern over the past 3 years and I told you it would be done *soon*.  Little did you know soon meant 3 years LOL!

Bizzy Kid Quilt Pattern

I made this one with fabrics I had on hand, but I bought that cute Cotton and Steel whale print I just love.  I quilted this on my own machine and it actually turned out pretty awesome!  It was a good break from my regular designs and so easy to do!

Can you spot the one rouge wave going the wrong direction?  I didn’t even notice it until I was done and now it’s my (our) secret.

Bizzy Kid Quilt Pattern

My handsome quilt holder upper just turned 10 and is so tall (I’m nearly 6′ and my husband is 6’3″).    Our kids will be very tall!

Bizzy Kid Quilt Pattern

The Bizzy Kid pattern is in my shop.  For a look at my original version of this quilt it can be seen here.  I made this quilt in a Christmas version that is still my favorite Christmas quilt you can see here.

11 Responses to Bizzy Kid take 2

1. Claudia June 3, 2017 at 7:26 pm #

What a pretty happy quilt! I love the colors!!!

2. kathy o June 4, 2017 at 5:23 am #

I LOVE that whale print, too. Hooray for quilt holder uppers getting taller! Your quilting is perfect for this quilt – love seeing the photos of your surroundings.

3. AnnieO June 4, 2017 at 7:28 am #

Beautiful quilt! My son is 6’4″ and is a great quilt holder😋

4. Rosemaryflower June 5, 2017 at 6:07 am #

I love this quilt. I am very happy that you finally fulfilled the promise hahaha to all of your begging bloggers. j/k
    I love the colors. This is a happy quilt!

• Allison June 5, 2017 at 9:24 am #

LOL I never forget a promise…even if it takes me 3 years! Better late than never. 🙂

5. Julie Scott Garrett June 5, 2017 at 9:07 am #

I love all your versions of this quilt, but I think this new one is my favorite! It’s my happy colors 😀 And I love the rogue wave 😀

6. slope June 7, 2017 at 8:37 pm #

What a pretty happy quilt! I love the colors!!!

7. instagram video downloader August 21, 2017 at 1:42 am #

8. Stephanie Halliday November 13, 2017 at 10:13 pm #

I love that there are more sizes to this pattern. I must have bought this over 3 years ago just before it was taken out of the shop bc I just finished making the twin from the old pattern. It’s 60”x80”. The new pattern shows the twin to be 72x 80. If I were to make another twin quilt without having to buy a new pattern, would I just add 1 more section of blocks all the way down the quilt? Thanks! ; )

• Allison November 22, 2017 at 8:06 pm #

Yes that would work! Or you can email me and I’ll send you the new version of the pattern. 😉 That’s easier. Have a great day! -Allison