I love this quilt.

I really really love this one. I would make another one right now if I had the time! I checked out some great quilting books at my library yesterday, and I think I found my next project. Now I can’t stop thinking about it of course, and what it will look like/how I’ll quilt it and all that total nonsense that keeps me awake at night. 🙂 Hope you all have a great Thursday, don’t you just love Thursdays? Its definitely my favorite day of the week.

9 Responses to I love this quilt.

1. rachel griffith January 22, 2009 at 5:49 pm #

oh allison i LOVE it.
    the quiting you did really gave it alot of character.
    😀

2. Christy January 22, 2009 at 5:56 pm #

I love it too. The fabric and quilting is perfect. I was inspired by your blog to make a coin quilt of my own. I just finished the top this past weekend, but I haven’t quilted it yet. There’s a photo on my blog if you want to check it out!

3. Livingstone Family January 22, 2009 at 6:12 pm #

That is adorable, I may have to make one myself! How did you get your crosses all so perfect?? I can’t wait to see your next project!

4. erica January 22, 2009 at 6:32 pm #

It came out beautifully! I especially love the backing.

5. D*H*L January 22, 2009 at 6:41 pm #

i really like the criss-cross pattern and cousin-dito, how did you get them so straight! you couldn’t have measured, heaven forbid!!! 🙂 it’s adorable!

6. Terriaw January 22, 2009 at 7:51 pm #

I really really love this one too! I also love that fabric you used for the backing. I really must make better progress on my coin quilt. I don’t even have very many coins cut yet.

7. MichelleB January 22, 2009 at 9:38 pm #

I love it! I love the quilting, too. I can hardly wait to see your next project.

8. driftwood January 23, 2009 at 7:19 pm #

it looks great, I’m inspired to make a coin quilt – something else for the list.
    what books did you get from the library?

9. Ariel March 17, 2009 at 6:16 pm #

Hey, Allison! I REALLY heart this quilt. I was sooo sad when it sold from your etsy store, because I had actually gotten online to buy it the day after it was sold! I’m going to try to use this pattern idea for a quilt for my little buddy…do you mind?? 🙂