Yay, I’m glad to have this one finished!
I added two borders since I had lots of scraps just the right size, and now its a perfect lap size, I think it ended up being about 63″ by 75″. I wasn’t so sure about this one as I was making it, but now that its done I am in love with it. The back is a solid yellow cotton to match the front.
This last picture is for my hubby….who kindly suggested that this blog would be way more exciting if I took “action” shots of my quilts instead of boring ones. Good call Jay….it is way more exciting. :)
And for those of you that want to know, the tutorial for these blocks can be found here.