New

Just a quickie post to let you know a few new patterns are in the shop this weekend.

I’ll share more about these in the coming days…but today we’re having a birthday party for my baby.  How could this have been 3 years ago already??  Crazy.
What I wouldn’t give to kiss and smell her fuzzy little newborn head one more time!

18 Responses to New

1. Lana March 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm #

oh…i agree…I think time flies by too quickly….she was beautiful then and I bet she is now! And that quilt is perfect!

2. Melissa Corry March 6, 2015 at 6:44 pm #

Love the new patterns!! So fun!! And Happy Birthday to your little Girl 😉

3. Helen L March 6, 2015 at 7:26 pm #

First things first: what a sweet picture of her, and yes, I'll bet all moms would give just about anything to kiss our little one's newborn warm, sweet heads again!!! And didn't that dark brown hair turn strawberry blonde? Am I remembering right? And your new patterns are just great: I especially love your Hoopla and Lucky. I may be strolling off to your store soon. ;-P Hugs, H in Healdsburg

4. Auntie Pami March 6, 2015 at 7:35 pm #

Nice patterns! I can't believe she is three!!!

5. Happy Quilts by Mrs Patch March 6, 2015 at 9:26 pm #

Happy Birthday to your little one! And great patterns. I like Frolic best. Have a great day! Mrs Patch

6. Judy March 7, 2015 at 5:52 am #

We are to enjoy these little ones and train them up for heaven. Have a wonderful Birthday party and may her dreams come true. Thank you for the new patterns!

7. Peaches1003 March 7, 2015 at 11:48 am #

I especially love the look of your Nautical pattern. So bright and colourful. As for time passing quickly, my eldest turned 5 this week. I still remember being in hospital with her, now it's a struggle to get her to hold my hand. Sigh. So I understand the "where did those years go?" sentiment all to well. Happy birthday to your little one

8. Dorian March 7, 2015 at 12:10 pm #

I was reflecting on this same thing, just yest. My baby is going to be 3 at the end of the month, just where is all that time going to?! Sigh~

9. Janet S March 7, 2015 at 3:05 pm #

Love the patterns! Your little sweetheart shares my birthday! Spring babies rock. My girls are March/April and my "baby" will turn 30 this month and deliver her first child mid April. Enjoy the celebration!

10. the zen quilter March 7, 2015 at 3:09 pm #

I know what you mean – mine is 18 and I was watching videos of him the other night as a baby/toddler. What fun it has been. It's hard to reconcile that little tyke with the tall handsome young man that is jetting off to San Diego for Spring Break to visit his cousin…I love the patterns and the names you give them – perfectly appropo!

11. kathy-o March 7, 2015 at 3:49 pm #

Happy Birthday – Miss Sophie! I hope your mom lets you walk around while eating your birthday cake!

12. Cindy March 7, 2015 at 5:20 pm #

I love your patterns! They are the best ever- colorful and detailed! Hopping over to check more out (I have so many of yours now but I love them:)- thanks for the sale! Happy Birthday, Sophie! Have a funtastic day!!:)

13. ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ March 7, 2015 at 7:24 pm #

Happy birthday, Sophie!!!

14. Stacy March 7, 2015 at 8:06 pm #

I really love all of your patterns. My baby will be 16 next week…oh how I miss those little fuzzy heads too!

15. Johanna March 8, 2015 at 2:24 pm #

Mine are turning 14 and 9. Yikes! The time goes by so quickly. I love the new patterns!!! I have quite a few patterns, but yours I actually use!

16. Libby March 11, 2015 at 1:59 pm #

Happy Birthday to your sweet little baby and no, it doesn't seem to be
    3 years ago! Love the patterns, just
    bought "Frolic".

17. Steph J March 18, 2015 at 5:23 am #

You have made me long for the newborn days now too. My little one is going to be 2 soon and I'm feeling the same. Time flies much too quickly.

18. Steph J March 18, 2015 at 5:23 am #