Bloom Quilt

Bloom Quilt Pattern

This Bloom quilt has been on my mind for a year and I’m so happy with how it turned out in Hello Jane fabrics!

It matches our beautiful Spring weather outside.

Bloom Quilt Pattern

This pattern can use a layer cake (or 18 precut 10″ squares) or fat quarters.  I’d say it’s a beginner friendly pattern if you have a few quilts under your belt and have some piecing experience.  This quilt is set on point (blocks are sewn together on the diagonal) and if you’re new to on-point construction this is a good quilt to start with.  It measures 53″ x 68″.

Bloom Quilt Pattern

Bloom Quilt Pattern

Kaitlyn quilted this one for me with this Baptist fan design.

Bloom Quilt Pattern

Bloom is in my shop as a PDF or paper pattern.

I hope you are having some pretty Spring weather wherever you live today!

Bloom Quilt Pattern

13 Responses to Bloom Quilt

1. Helen LeBrett May 26, 2017 at 12:47 pm #

I love this quilt Allison! And I’m smitten with your purple and blue floral in this fabric line: so refreshing!! Hugs, H

2. Kathy H May 26, 2017 at 12:50 pm #

Just adorable! I can’t wait to make this cutie! My flower garden isn’t looking so good, so these may be the only flowers I “grow” for a while! HA!

3. Chookyblue May 26, 2017 at 2:36 pm #

beautiful quilts……….

4. Deb May 26, 2017 at 10:33 pm #

As always…..just beautiful!

5. Kay May 26, 2017 at 11:41 pm #

This is such a happy quilt. x

6. manicmumdays May 27, 2017 at 12:09 am #

Oh, I so love this quilt! <3

7. farmhousequiltsblog May 27, 2017 at 3:43 am #

I love your cheery Bloom quilt, and the quilting is gorgeous!

8. kathy o May 28, 2017 at 10:36 am #

So darn cute! Happy Birthday to Miss Jane, too….. Oh, how I love Baptist Fan quilting – I just might have to send one to her. It’s beautiful….

9. Emily May 28, 2017 at 7:35 pm #

Such a gorgeous design Allison. Our readers will love this 🙂 I’ve just published our latest craft inspiration roundup and included your Bloom Quilt post. https://craftylikegranny.com/take-time-to-do-what-makes-your-soul-happy/ Cheers Emily 🙂

10. Amber Johnson May 30, 2017 at 8:24 pm #

I really like this one! Congrats on another great pattern!

Amber
    Gigi’s Thimble

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Take Time To Do What Makes Your Soul Happy | Craft Ideas and Tutorials - May 28, 2017

[…] Flowers in bloom inspired quilt by Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew. A beginner friendly pattern if you have a few quilts under your belt and have some piecing experience. […]

2. Hello Jane has Arrived and Coordinating Solids | Cluck Cluck Sew - June 8, 2017

[…] Hello Jane Projects (this includes the Summer Runner table runner below), Cascade, In Tune, Shortcake, Playful 2 and Celebrate, Lavender Blue, and Bloom […]