Quilt Market St. Louis

Quilt Market always goes by so quickly and this year was no exception…I can’t believe it’s already over!   It was held in St. Louis this year, and I was pleasantly surprised how beautiful St. Louis is!  It’s such a fun city to explore and so clean, and almost all of the museums, gardens, and even the zoo are FREE!

I was showing off Hello Jane, and new patterns for the Spring.  Some of them you’ve seen and some of them I’ll post about this week.  My sweet friend Carly came with me this time, and we made these paper flowers in our hotel room the night before (tutorial found here)

The lighting was terrible in the convention center…so you’ll have to forgive my bad lighting phone photos!   I loved so many of the booths but these were a few I took pictures of:

Big Sky (above) was my favorite new Moda line coming out.  The bear print is just the cutest, and look how cute her Sprocket Pillows are (tutorial here)

I was excited to see Gingham Girls in person!  Amy is a dear friend and her quilts are gorgeous.  Sharing a booth with Amy is Melissa…hence the Zebra in my photo.  🙂  Melissa’s line is Safari Party, both lines for Riley Blake.

In the Windham section Daisy Chain by Annabel Wrigley was just so springy and beautiful.  How cute are those little dolls?

Caturday by Felice Regina was another favorite.  So fun!

I’m excited for the new Rifle Paper Co. line for Cotton and Steel (above).

Art Gallery Fabrics had beautifully styled booths as always like the April Rhodes booth below.

Tula Pink always has a colorful amazing booth, I always love looking at the detail in her quilts!

Rebecca Bryan was in her first booth showing her line for Robert Kaufman Panache.  So graphic and colorful…I loved it!

My favorite booth was by Simple Simon and Co. showing their line Just Add Sugar for Riley Blake.  So smart and cute!

One more cute Cotton and Steel display…loved the purses.

That’s a wrap!  Quilt Market is fun, exhausting, and most of all inspirational!  While I’m there I want to go home and sew…and when I’m home I want to take a nap instead.  😉

I’ll post some new patterns this week, in the meantime they are in my shop.

13 Responses to Quilt Market St. Louis

1. Helen LeBrett May 24, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

So fun to see the Market photos! Thanks for sharing them. 🙂 And I’m trying to remember: Is Hello Jane out yet? I’m not seeing it on Etsy, and I know I want some! 🙂 Hugs, H

• Allison May 24, 2017 at 2:52 pm #

Nope it’s not…I will post when it is, I think it ships in the next couple of weeks!

2. Kathy Holscher May 24, 2017 at 1:23 pm #

Thanks for the market pics, looks like there was so much eye candy…I bet it was an explosion of fabric fun! Thank you also for the discount…that Bloom is adorable and a must make!

3. Lauren May 24, 2017 at 1:56 pm #

So cute! I love the flowers quilt hanging behind you in the first picture. Adorable!

4. Chookyblue May 24, 2017 at 2:02 pm #

thankyou so much for sharing all the booths……..I always love to see what they have done to decorate and show off there new ranges and designs………..always a delightful surprise………

5. Gretchen May 25, 2017 at 3:33 am #

Thanks for sharing the pictures. The lighting must have really been bad. I think every blog that has posted about the St. Louis Quilt Market has remarked on the bad lighting! They pictures looked nice anyway.

6. Hedy Hahn May 25, 2017 at 5:48 am #

Thanks for the nice comments about St. Louis. I live 11 minutes from the Arch on the other side of the river in Illinois. I sure wish I could have come over and checked everything out !

7. Suzy Williams May 25, 2017 at 11:19 am #

It was so wonderful to meet you and such a lovely booth too! xo

8. Red May 25, 2017 at 12:02 pm #

Love your booth. Already bought the pattern for the cute spring flowers plus a few more patterns. Thanks for the discount

9. Felice Regina May 25, 2017 at 5:12 pm #

I had such a good time chatting with you! I love how bright your booth was. 🙂 Thanks for taking a picture of me in my booth. I never remember to ask anyone to take pictures so I’m glad there was at least some evidence I was there to show my family!

10. Rachel May 26, 2017 at 9:29 am #

Thanks for sharing your market photos and thoughts with us. Congratulations on your own lovely booth. The flowers were a great touch!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Quilt Market Spring 2017 - May 26, 2017

[…] another perspective on Market, check out my Instagram feed, Allison/Cluck Cluck Sew, or Crazy Mom Quilt’s post here. (I love Amanda Jean! I mean, who doesn’t?) Probably […]