Aqua One Way Quilt

One Way Quilt Pattern

I realized my last few posts I’ve used the old hang-the-quilt-on-the-door trick….but when the sun comes out in Seattle all of my quilt holders seem to be gone!

Also I had to show you my pretty white doors…I took our dingy cream doors off of the hinges and primed/painted each of them with a sprayer in the garage.  It was a huge freaking mess, but now my doors look clean and bright, and now I only have to clean them every single day to keep them that way!!!!!   😉

Someday I will miss all of the dirty little hands in my house right?  RIGHT??

One Way Quilt Pattern

One Way Quilt Pattern, Cluck Cluck Sew

Back to the quilt…I finished my One Way quilt I made last fall!

This globe fabric by Erin McMorris is one of my favorite prints of last year.   Kaitlyn did the quilting, and I backed it with my lemons print from my line Hello Jane for Windham Fabrics, the binding is also from that line.

Aqua One Way Quilt

One Way Quilt Pattern

One Way Quilt Pattern

The pattern is One Way in the Throw size, and the fabrics are a big mesh of prints pulled to match the globe print.

I’m loving this quilt in my living room…and having finished a quilt that I made just for fun!

20 Responses to Aqua One Way Quilt

1. Brenda Ackerman January 31, 2018 at 7:45 pm #

Hello Allison! I truly love the fabric you used in this lovely quilt! In the pictures you have shared of it, my favorite is of it laying on the grey table. It just looks so natural there to me, plus, it really brings out the gorgeous bright fabrics you used. Oh and yes, you will miss all of the little messy handprint in your house someday! Until the Grandkids come and you love them then. LOL. Thank you for sharing and have a fabulous evening!

2. Tracie January 31, 2018 at 8:05 pm #

Fun quilt! Love the lemon fabric 💛

3. Andrea Hoke January 31, 2018 at 9:17 pm #

That background color is perfection!!

4. Mária January 31, 2018 at 10:25 pm #

Kezdő foltvarróként ámulok , hogy milyen csodát tudsz kihozni ezekből az anyagokból. köszönöm

5. Martha February 1, 2018 at 4:27 am #

I love your posts! I’m making several of your quilt patterns! I love scrappy and you make me smile when I see your quilts with many different fabrics! Keep up the great work of quilt making😀

6. Gene Black February 1, 2018 at 4:51 am #

It looks great – both the quilt and your newly painted white doors..

7. Barbara Opett February 1, 2018 at 6:47 am #

Your quilt came out beautifully, love everything about it! ❤️🐣💕

8. StoriedQuilts February 1, 2018 at 8:04 am #

This is a lovely, cheerful quilt. I love the fabric collection – especially the binding.

9. Sheila Perl February 1, 2018 at 8:26 am #

Your quilt is so bright and cheerful, I love the adorable backing fabric! Your doors are bright and cheerful, too!

10. AnnieO February 1, 2018 at 8:45 am #

Sweet and fun prints and pattern. What a cheerful addition to your cloudy days it will be. I’d like all our doors white too—but all my kids are adults so there is only the two of us to wash up after 🙂

11. Kay February 1, 2018 at 10:19 am #

Aqua is my favourite colour so this is a complete winner for me. x

12. cindy-liveacolorfullife February 1, 2018 at 10:29 am #

I love the aqua background. And that lemon print is great!!

13. kathy o February 1, 2018 at 10:30 am #

What a perfect quilt – all of it. You’ll miss those handprints…..but for now, enjoy those beautiful white doors. xxoo

14. Helen LeBrett February 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm #

The quilt is lovely, and the doors look great!!! And I’d go nuts if I had to wipe them up every day!!! Thanks goodness god gives us children when we are young and have energy!!! LOL
    And you reminded me that I have a lovely stack of “Hello Jane” fabrics that I want to use: so many quilts, so little time!! 🙂 The quilting looks great on the quilt too! That is one thing that stumps me when I finish a top: what quilting would look good with the piecework. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, H

15. Teresa Taegder-Prichard February 1, 2018 at 1:49 pm #

I love it!

16. Laura February 3, 2018 at 1:11 pm #

What color/fabric is the light aqua you used for the background? I’ve been thinking of this color as the background for my Village quilt but haven’t found the right one yet… This looks perfect! And I love your One Way pattern – I have one in the works for my daughter.

• Allison February 8, 2018 at 4:16 pm #

The color is called Ice Frappe, and it’s a Kona cotton. My favorite color!

17. tabkatycheba February 4, 2018 at 9:18 am #

il est tres beau votre plaid comment on appelle ce modele

18. Tacy February 6, 2018 at 4:27 pm #

Love your quilts, Allison. Have purchased a number of them. This one is next on my list to cut out. Thanks for sharing your talent.

19. mangalika jayasundera February 15, 2018 at 8:24 am #

I am appreciated sharing your talents. You are a valuable lady.