I originally named this "Spring strips"...then re-named it "Summer strips"...and now it's "Fall strips". Maybe by the time I finish it, I can call it "Spring strips" again!
Oh man I crack myself up. ;)
I've wanted to make one of these quilts for a long time. It's nice and simple but still takes some thought (and some pinning!).
This pattern would work fabulously with pre-cut 2 ½" strips, but I cut mine from my stash and a few pieces I bought like the Amy Butler floral.
This quilt matches my still-blooming dahlia's perfectly! My dahlia's were crazy beautiful this year with the early warm summer we had.
I wrote up a tutorial for this one I'll post in the next day or two.
It's a fun one to make!