Heartsy in Forget Me Not + a Thankful Sale!

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

Can you believe Thanksgiving is a day away?  My brain is still in September!

It’s that week again when everyone seems to have a Fall Sale, and I’m adding to the craziness.

Visit my shop this through 11/28 for 25% patterns and Diagonal Seam Tape.

Now that Forget Me Not is in stores, I need to post this quilt!  I knew Heartsy would be perfect in this fabric and I love the way it turned out.

I used these 1/4 yards for it…narrowing down fabrics is the hardest part of making a quilt sometimes.

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

Each time I make these heart blocks and lay them out I’m tempted to stop here and sew them together just like this.

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

I dusted off my free motion quilting skills (tutorial here!) and quilted this myself. It took me about 30 minutes to baste it, two hours to quilt it….and then 4 weeks to get it bound.

Binding is not my favorite!

Heartsy Quilt Pattern

I’ve seen so many cute kits for this quilt, I found just a few of them here, here and here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 Responses to Heartsy in Forget Me Not + a Thankful Sale!

1. buddhajames777 November 23, 2022 at 6:12 am #

Your heart blocks are the flattest, most perfect blocks I’ve ever seen! How do you do that?

2. Ada November 24, 2022 at 9:11 am #

I love the quilt! The Forget Me Not fabric is perfect for it!

3. Linda Douglas November 26, 2022 at 5:55 pm #

Just Beautiful!

4. dreamworthyquilts November 30, 2022 at 7:23 pm #

Those are very happy fabrics and hearts!!

5. Vicki December 20, 2022 at 11:34 am #

I just got my yardage in! I can’t decide if the large light blue floral is my favorite, or the little ditsy prints!

6. Sharon Sutton January 31, 2023 at 2:02 pm #

Just cut all the pieces for the heartsy pattern. Did not miss cut anything, but am short on the background fabric, (white). I am 36 pcs short of the 21/2 x 81/2 pcs. Bought the kit from Annie’s for the 60×72 size. Can I please get more fabric sent to me. Please email me @ slsutton87@gmail.com

• Allison February 1, 2023 at 9:37 pm #

Hi Sharon, you’ll have to email Annie’s for more fabric since they put together the kit and sold the fabrics. You should have 60 of the 2 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ strips when you are done cutting. Thanks!