Happy Fall!

Pumpkins Quilt Pattern

Happy 1st day of Fall!

Last year I made this pumpkin quilt on a whim and I’ve been looking forward to pulling it out of storage all year.   It’s starting to be crinkly and soft with lots of use and washings last year.

I still get tons of questions about the fabrics in this quilt, I put links to the fabrics I bought all at the bottom of the original post.  It looks like a few of them are still available but really any orange small-ish prints would be amazing in this quilt!

Pumpkin Quilt Pattern

Pumpkins Quilt Pattern

The Pumpkin pattern can be found  here as a PDF, or here as a paper pattern.

The Mini version can be found here.

Mini Pumpkins Quilt Pattern

If you get a chance look at the #pumpkinsquilt hashtag on Instagram (link here), there is so much fun Pumpkin inspiration!

Happy fall!

12 Responses to Happy Fall!

1. Monique Adams September 23, 2017 at 3:58 am #

That is very cute! I have a newfound love for orange and that mini pumpkin is calling my name today ;). Thanks for sharing.
    Monique

2. Joan Lesmeister September 23, 2017 at 9:48 am #

Thank you! Happy Fall to you! Yes, I bought your pattern, now to get it made, so cute!!! Take care

3. Kate September 23, 2017 at 5:13 pm #

I just ordered the pattern. It caught my eye and looks like a fun one to make. What size is it? Looks like a good size throw.

• Nancy October 19, 2017 at 8:39 pm #

Pattern says 58 by 72

4. Rosemaryflower September 23, 2017 at 6:44 pm #

Happy Fall to you
    This quilt is so sweet!

5. Helen LeBrett September 23, 2017 at 10:11 pm #

Such a great pattern: go and see the quilt I made with it at Sherri McConnels blog; http://www.aquiltinglife.com/2017/09/mini-pumpkins-finish.html
    It was so much fun to play with all those oranges!! Have a great day!! Hugs, H

6. Saidiah Fullilove September 23, 2017 at 10:14 pm #

Soooo cute! I love this pumpkin quilt! I’m going to make it. Cant wait to get started…🎃 Happy Fall!

7. Sindy Deming September 24, 2017 at 10:18 am #

I love this quilt

8. Rachel at Stitched in Color September 24, 2017 at 11:45 am #

So fun! I haven’t done much decorating for fall in my life, for some reason, but this season I’m going for it. Maybe a pumpkin quilt is in my future…

9. Nicole Beauchamp September 25, 2017 at 3:29 pm #

Happy Fall or Autumn as we call it here in Australia. To be honest I’m glad winter is behind us and Spring has sprung for us. However any time is a good time for your beautiful pumpkin quilt. Perhaps this year you could make a quilt with autumn leaves in all those greens, oranges, reds and purples. Loving all your beautiful quality inspiration.

10. Elizabeth Stephens October 4, 2017 at 8:59 am #

This would also work with reds and greens to make an apple quilt!

• Allison October 11, 2017 at 3:05 pm #

Yes! It would be darling!